There are various types available that offer quick and fast results in terms of weight loss. They are very popular among the masses and are followed heavily.
However, there is one diet that stands apart from all other diets. This is called Beachbody 21 day fix. The following blog deals with what is diet, the pros, and cons and what can you eat.
What is Beachbody 21 days fix?
Beachbody is a popular name among the fitness and weight loss industry. They are recognized for their popular home workout products and diet plans.
The main focus of the diet is unprocessed ingredients rich in nutrients but low in calories. It promises weight loss of up to 15 pounds. In addition to the diet, one can also do 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise per day.
Advantages and disadvantages of the diet
Just like any other diet is will also contain some disadvantages and advantages. The advantages are as follows:
1. Faster weight loss – Since the diet restricts the consumption of calories, the weight loss mechanism would be accelerated.
2. Physical Fitness – The Beachbody 21 day fix diet also ensures that you have a regular dose of exercise improving cardiovascular stretching and a little yoga.
3. Eating Control – The procedure of the diet makes sure that the participants go for healthy eating and as much as required. There isn’t any unnecessary food binging
4. Healthy eating – The diet focuses on healthful and nutrient-dense food. This includes vegetables, complex carbohydrates, lean proteins, and healthy fats. Cold storage food is avoided and junk food is also kept away.
The disadvantages are as follows:
1. Short term – However, the diet is very short and there are chances that the result won’t last long. Also, the process focuses on faster results rather than consistent and slow changes
2. Expensive – The Beachbody 21-day Fix diet persuades people to purchase only Beachbody products for better results like shakes and supplements. Not only this, but they are very expensive and there isn’t any such a guarantee too.
3. Not completely nutritious- Even if the diet focuses on raw and healthy foods, there are plenty of nutrients missing from the table which is needed by the human body. Therefore, the food consumed by the person on the diet is not completely nutritious and can leave the person devoid of important vitamins and minerals.
4. Lesser calorie intake- Some of the consumers also complained that the calorie intake is not as much as the calorie expenditure. Therefore, the body runs out of cal and there isn’t much energy to perform the exercise and day-to-day tasks.
What food can we consume?
According to the beach body programmers, there are plenty of food items that you can consume. The following are the examples:
- Vegetables– cabbage, green beans, spinach, sprouts, beets, tomatoes, et
- Fruits- Blueberries, oranges, apples, guava, passion fruit, watermelon, etc.
- Proteins- Fishes like cod, salmon, tuna, chicken, turkey, lean chicken meat.
- Carbs- sweet potato, quinoa, beans, lentils, peas, potatoes, etc
- Healthy fats and nuts- peanut, almond, cashew, avocados, walnuts, coconut milk, etc.
- Oil- olive oil, flaxseed, walnut, pumpkin-seed
- Beverages- coffee, green tea, water, iced tea without sugar.
These are the few lists of resources or food items that one can consume during the diet. however, we recommend you consult a medical supervisor or a dietitian for your own personalized plan before purchasing any such kind of diet program on your own.
Also read: BONE DENSITY AND ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE