What ectomorph should eat?
There is three body type and that is mesomorph the ectomorph and the endomorph.
People with ectomorph body typeface tough time putting on weight and is naturally lanky and lean. An ectomorph normally has a thin lean lanky type of physique. Usually, they have long thin limbs with stringy muscles. It is very easy for ectomorphs to lose weight and to stay skinny year-round. However, it’s also super difficult for ectomorphs to gain muscle mass or any kind of weight for that matter. Therefore, Ectomorphs are also referred to as hard gainers and they have this nickname obviously because it’s so complicated for them to pack on muscle.
How to find out if you are an ectomorph?
These are the must features you have if you are a true ectomorph.
- flat chest
- small shoulders
- fast metabolism
- lanky limbs
- And, have a hard time in gaining weight.
Tips for ectomorph to gain muscle :
- Make sure that you’re going heavy in all of your exercises. Try to lift the heaviest weight load you can lift for 5 to 8 reps of mostly compound exercises. And, then always look for ways to up that weight.
- Also, you should be eating a very high calorie diet like I’m talking about forcing food down and at least 60 percent of your calories should be coming from carbohydrates. the carbs will help keep you in an anabolic mode in order to stay in a muscle building mode.
- moreover,ectomorphs should do their best to stay away from cardio all together As they do not need to be burning any extra calories.
Nutritional food ectomorphs should eat:
Meat and fishes are rich source of protein and fatty acids. For that reason, they are helpful to gain weight like
- White fish (cod, mah-mahi)
- Seafood (shrimp, scallops)
- Lean steak or beef
Ectomorphs should eat Dairy foods like:
Fibre-rich fruits and Vegetables like:
You may also like, MASS GAINERS: DO THEY MAKE YOU GAIN WEIGHT.