Before knowing which is best? Let’s know what is it?
Beta-alanine is a non-essential amino acid. Non-essential doesn’t mean it is not essential, by non-essential it meant that our body synthesis that amino acid, we don’t need to do outsourcing this amino acid.
The beta-alanine supplement is well known among athletes, workouts, bodybuilders, and all those who are related in the field of body maintenance. Athletes are extra attached to the beta-alanine.
1. Meat – Richest sources of protein, but also contain beta-alanine.
2. Poultry – Roasted duck, Scotch quail egg salad, etc.
3. Fish – Another source of beta-alanine.
Most beta-alanine is found in non-vegetarian foods and therefore vegetarians and vegans are lack in 50% of beta-alanine.
Market supplement of beta-alanine is not the best but the easiest way of intaking.
Buying the best supplement for beta-alanine
1. Sugar – For preservation sugar is the most common thing added and also for the flavour purpose. Buying market supplement looks on the label the quantity of sugar or others preservative is added in th supplement. Try to avoid the supplement which is having high sugar quantity.
2. Flavoured – At the extreme level avoids taking flvoured supplement they are more dangerous for health than its benefits to be counted. Many harmful ingredients are added which are not even written on the label of the product packaging.
3. Brand – Look for the trusted brand, they might be expensive but the quality of the product can be trusted. There are many trusted brand in the market of healthy food supplement and might be you are loyal to any one of these high labelled brand.
4. Allergy – There might be any ingredient present in the packed supplement that you are allergic to, so even that supplement can turn into poison for you. And also does your body giving a positive response to your body that is also a very important factor.
5. Doctor advised – The best is when doctor advice medical supplement and your doctor shoiuld be aware of what supplement you are intaking.
NOTE – There is still much more research that is continued on Beta-alanine to prove it more worthy in athletes and bodybuilding. Although apart from its benefits beta-alanine can have dark sides, which means it can have side effects, allergy to the body.